Looking for a product/service? Whatever you are looking for - please consider searching here. The small amount of income generated from searches goes to the running and promoting of Philip's Disabled Help. Thanks!
Google

Sunday 8 April 2007

Very piss&d off!

Sorry for the swearing!

So, I was sitting on my pc last night when an email flashed up saying I had just purchased a £1200 tv through ebay and paid by paypal. Trouble is, I hadn't.

So, pis**d off as hell, I contacted paypal, ebay and my credit card company straight away, saying in the strongest terms that some tw*ty bast*rd sh*t eating scum bag had accessed my account.

I was told by paypal it would take about 3 or 4 days to look into. I was told by ebay someone I know must have accessed my account. I was told by my credit card that they would send out a fraudulent claim form within 12 - yes 12 - days!

So, I went to bed a pretty annoyed person. Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning, checked my email, and found that paypal had resolved it and credited the cash back to my credit card (well it takes 3 working days to get to my account but at least it has been sorted).

So, today, I will close my paypal account as I don;t want this to happen again. Still don't know how it happened though as no-one knows my password and I NEVER fill in fake emails requesting my details.

Have to say that I truly hope the person who tried to scam me looses his nuts in a particularly nasty way!!

Have a nice day :-)

No comments: