Looking for a product/service? Whatever you are looking for - please consider searching here. The small amount of income generated from searches goes to the running and promoting of Philip's Disabled Help. Thanks!
Google

Sunday 1 April 2007

Visits to the supermarket - parking

You know what I am going to say before you even read this - yes, it's that thorny subject of Blue-Badge-Parking - or at least, the abuse of spaces by non-disabled people.

Why on earth the supermarket chains choose to do so little to police the spaces is beyond me; after all, it's hardly rocket science for a shop assistant to check if a blue badge is being displayed.

If it were up to me, I would take all of the offending cars wheels off and hide them I may be kind and give the driver a wheelchair to get home in - just so they can experience what some of us have to out up with on a daily basis.

I could rant all night but what's the point? The supermarkets just don;t want to help

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

No comments: