Looking for a product/service? Whatever you are looking for - please consider searching here. The small amount of income generated from searches goes to the running and promoting of Philip's Disabled Help. Thanks!
Google

Friday 6 April 2007

Adsense - do you use it........

.......to fund the running cost of your website / blog or to generally make a few pounds?

I set it up on both my website and my blog to try an generate money to pay for the cost of the domain names and also to pay for the posters and business cards I provide to my local hospitals and doctors surgery's.

I don't think I will be ever able to retire off the income - on a good day I get about 50p income depending on how many of Google's sponsor adverts get clicked, but at least I'm not out of pocket.

So, to return to my first question, does or has anyone reading this blog use adsense? Have you had any success with it and do you have any tips?

Cheers,

Philip
www.disabled-help.org