Looking for a product/service? Whatever you are looking for - please consider searching here. The small amount of income generated from searches goes to the running and promoting of Philip's Disabled Help. Thanks!
Google

Thursday 5 April 2007

I used to polish mine every day!

I've had my wheelchair for just over a year now. It's a smashing Kuschall Ultrlight with yellow Spinergy wheels to match the yellow trim.

When I first got it I used to take so much care with it. My partner would carefully fold it and carefully put it in the boot of the car, being careful not to scratch it (perhaps too many carefullys in that sentence).

Weel, that didn;t last for long, it now gets chucked in the boot and whenever I am out in it I often scrape the rims along kerbs, shop fitting etc. etc.

Shameful eh, but perhaps it's just more of a case that I have realised that the chair is my lifeline to mobility, a trusty workhorse, not some piece of art.

So, the question I ask is, do you buff yours regularly????

No comments: