Looking for a product/service? Whatever you are looking for - please consider searching here. The small amount of income generated from searches goes to the running and promoting of Philip's Disabled Help. Thanks!
Google

Sunday 1 April 2007

It does get better!

I only have one and a half legs now.

If you had said to me a few years back that I would be an amputee, be stuck in a wheelchair and would not be able to walk anymore I would have freaked big time.

Well, now it doesn't bother me. Life goes on and I am the way I am. I can't change things unless they invent a miracle cream that makes legs grow back (if you know of such a cream definateley email me!)

Isn't it funny how you learn to accept and adapt! Whatever life throws at me now, I will overcome it.

I think one of the main reasons for my happiness is the love of my friends and family - without them things would be pretty crap! I have the most wonderful partner and without her I would be stumped (I might have to even learn to iron myself) - thanks, Karen!!

So, what I am trying to say is IT DOES GET BETTER!

No comments: