Looking for a product/service? Whatever you are looking for - please consider searching here. The small amount of income generated from searches goes to the running and promoting of Philip's Disabled Help. Thanks!
Google

Wednesday 19 September 2007

Any Vicair support cushions users in the UK??

I've just received an email from Graham Jeffery of Gerald Simmonds:


I am in the process of filming and producing an educational/training DVD for Vicair, featuring their range of pressure relieving and support cushions. I've already filmed an introduction by Bengt Engstorm, the Swedish seating expert, and with the Dutch inventor and manufacturer of the Smartcells which are the basis of the Vicair system.

I now need to talk to and film a range of about five users of Vicair cushions who can tell of their experiences using the cushions, especially where they have made a difference to their daily lives. I would visit them at their homes, or somewere else suitable, to film an interview, which shouldn't take more than a couple of hours in total. I hope it wouldn't be too unpleasant an experience, and they would be contributing to a useful and informative programme.

Could I ask you to publicise this to as wide an audience as possible through your various web outlets. Anyone interested can contact me by email on graham@xpositionltd.com (my separate production facility), by phone on 07905 430139 or by mail to Graham Jeffery, 53 Meadoway, Steeple Claydon, Bucks MK18 2PA.


So, if anyone can offer their time, I am sure he will be most grateful :-)

No comments: