Looking for a product/service? Whatever you are looking for - please consider searching here. The small amount of income generated from searches goes to the running and promoting of Philip's Disabled Help. Thanks!
Google

Saturday 16 June 2007

If you would be so kind :-)

A good friend of mine has a book of his up for nomination.

If anyone feels like voting for it I would be most grateful :-)

The address for voting is here and the book is North Yorkshire 199 - Richard Jemison et al

Many thanks in avance.

Philip

7 comments:

Purple Pigeon said...

There you are, i just voted for it. Jeez, i go away for a few days, and theres millions of posts to read!!

Random Tandem said...

I did my part... is it only a one time voting or can we go back every 24 hours?

Philip. said...

Thanks to the 2 of you :-)

You can only vote once from the same PC.

Anonymous said...

I thought the idea was you read the book before voting - isn't that the fair way - otherwise the book will end up with more votes than copies sold.

Philip. said...

I presumed that people would google for it to get a flavour of what the book is about :-)

Anonymous said...

it's cheating and if he wins will he ever live with the pain of knowing he only got it by a fiddle - If I wrote a book I wouldn't want to win that way.

Philip. said...

I'll let him worry about the pain of winning :-)